Malut United Squad for 2024/2025 Season: Transfers and Coaching Staff

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Keisha
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-24 12:24

본문

Week 1
- Friday, August 9, 2024: Persib 4-1 PSBS
- Saturday, August 10, 2024: PSM 3-0 Persis; Madura United 1-1 Malut United; Persija 3-0 Barito Putera
- Sunday, August 11, 2024: 15:30 WIB - PSIS vs Persita; 15:30 WIB - Persik vs Bali United; 19:00 WIB - Persebaya vs PSS
- Monday, August 12, 2024: 15:30 WIB - Arema FC vs Dewa United; 19:00 WIB - Semen Padang vs Borneo FC

persita-1_b8f305e.jpg29/03/24 Madura United 0 - 0 PSS Sleman
15/04/24 PSS Sleman 4 - 1 Arema
20/04/24 PSS Sleman 2 - 3 Dewa United
24/04/24 Persik Kediri 4 - 4 PSS Sleman
30/04/24 PSS Sleman 1 - 0 Persib
Under the guidance of Paul Munster, Persebaya has become more pragmatic. Bajul Ijo now emphasizes a strong defensive strategy. If this plan works well, the chance of gaining three points will be open. Meanwhile, PSS Sleman may need time to adapt. PSS's new players are promising, but the team has undergone significant changes. If PSS can find the right rhythm and shake off the pressure, they could earn points.

Semen Padang will meet Borneo FC in the opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium on Monday, August 12, 2024. The game between Semen Padang and Borneo FC will start at 19:00 WIB, and will be broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a promoted team, Semen Padang has made thorough preparations. Following a training camp, Semen Padang secured a 4-0 victory over PON Sumatera Barat in a friendly. Hendri Susilo's squad can be considered well-prepared. Meanwhile, Borneo FC participated in the 2024 President's Cup during the preseason. Pesut Etam performed admirably, making it to the final. Despite not winning the title, Borneo FC’s performance in the five President’s Cup 2024 matches was encouraging, indicating they are at a high level. Semen Padang and Borneo FC last met in 2019. In their last meeting, Semen Padang and Borneo FC ended in a 1-1 draw at Stadion H. Agus Salim. The goals in that game were scored by Vanderlei and Matias Conti.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Last 5 matches for Borneo FC:
- 19/07/24 Borneo 2 - 0 Persis Solo
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Borneo 1 - 1 PSM Makassar
- 30/07/24 Borneo 2 - 1 Persija
- 04/08/24 Borneo 1 - 1 (4-5 pen) Arema FC

Persebaya Surabaya (4-3-3): Ernando Ari; Arief Catur, Kadek Raditya, Slavko Damjanovic, Mikael Tata; Gilson Costa, Mohammed Rashid, Francisco Rivera; Malik Risaldi, Flavio Silva, Bruno Moreira. Manager: Paul Munster.

03/03/24 Persebaya 2 - 1 PSS Sleman
26/08/23 PSS Sleman 0 - 0 Persebaya
13/02/23 Persebaya 4 - 2 PSS Sleman
27/08/22 PSS Sleman 0 - 1 Persebaya
29/01/22 Persebaya 1 - 0 PSS Sleman
Persebaya Surabaya's last 5 matches:

As a newly promoted team, Malut United has undergone a major squad overhaul to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Malut United made some intriguing moves in the transfer market. Rising star Yakob Sayuri, who was previously with PSM Makassar, was signed after his contract ended. Alongside Yakob Sayuri, Yance Sayuri was also recruited by Malut United. The Sayuri brothers have consistently played for the same club. In addition to local players, Malut United has revamped its foreign player roster. New foreign recruits include Adriano Castanheira, Diego Martinez, and Cassio Scheid, all of whom are new to Indonesian football. Unlike the players, Malut United has retained two crucial figures in the coaching staff. Imran Nahumarury (head coach) and Resal Octavian (assistant coach) remain for the 2024/2025 season. However, the coaching team has seen some interesting additions. Former players Dedy Gusmawan, Aditya Putra Dewa, and Joko Ribowo will begin their debut season as coaches. These three were instrumental in helping Malut United earn promotion from Liga 2 to BRI Liga 1 last season.

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
Sunday, August 11, 2024
19:00 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: Live sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

chelsea-vs-man-city-_98abb16.jpgIf you have any thoughts relating to in which and how to use hasil pertandingan Liga 1 indonesia pilkada - www.bola.Net -, you can make contact with us at the webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.