HobbyEagle A3Super4 6-axis gyro troubleshooting experiment

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulKvQ6
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-22 08:41

본문

Recently, even when I increased the throttle on my first flight, the power would not come out and I would stall and crash.

I've been using a HobbyEagle 6-axis gyro,

but I finally realized that it was not working properly after I upgraded to the recently released A3Super version "4",

and I thought maybe it was because of the connection method.

"The important thing to note is the order of the throttle going to the ESC",

this is the standard connection method for version 3,

this is the standard connection method for version 4,

there is no difference if it's standard.

This time, it's the case of SBUS connection.

This is version 3,

but the order is battery → ESC → receiver → SBUS → gyro.

This is version 4,

but the order is battery → ESC → gyro → receiver.

The difference is that the first thing you connect to the ESC is

the receiver for version 3 and the gyro for version 4!

This is a Mini, but it is ESC → gyro → receiver. In fact, the Mini-equipped aircraft does not have no power, but there was a problem where the propeller would suddenly start spinning for a moment (even if the throttle cut was set on the transmitter)! ️ It seems that there is a bug in the new version software related to the throttle! ️ So I went back to the basics and decided to experiment to see if the power failure problem would occur in Ver. 4 even if I connected everything normally, not with SBUS. The aircraft is a motor glider training aircraft that I used when I started flying radio-controlled airplanes, so it looks beat up, but since it is a glider, even if the motor stops, you can glide down, so there is no sudden crash! I chose it with that in mind. As a result, the throttle had no problems and I was able to fly and land safely! ️ I don't know if there are any other factors, but I have decided not to use SBUS connection for the time being.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.